YayPay Account Executive
YayPay is looking for a passionate, motivated, and energetic account executive to join our inside sales team in New York City. You will possess a strong sales background with experience in mid-market enterprise software sales. In particular, you must have experience selling products or services to CFOs, Controllers, or other Finance Leaders. You must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment, selling over the phone using web-based demos and interacting with prospects at all levels within an organization. You will be pitching to CFO’s, VP’s of Finance, Controllers, Accounts Receivables Teams, and other Finance Leaders as economic buyers. This position has a base salary, incentive compensation and stock options. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an amazing team in a high-impact role and deliver incredible value to individuals and businesses, then YayPay has the opportunity for you.
- Develop Mid-Market Sales goals with leadership team and implement processes, infrastructure and hiring to execute against set goals and quotas
- Achieve personal sales quota - you will carry a sales quota of $500 to $700k in your first year. Attain 100% or more of monthly quota
- Develop 40% of required sales qualified leads (SQLs) through existing Rolodex (highly preferred), existing network (preferred) or through personal outreach
- Work closely with sales development representatives (SDRs) and YayPay marketing team to quickly convert remaining 60% SQLs that are passed to you
- Manage sales cycles from opportunity to close which requires attention to detail and strong execution in all phases of the buying cycle
- Collaborate with our Customer Success and Product teams to optimize sales and customer satisfaction
- Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative sales tactics and effective account management practices
- Be a power user of Salesforce and other sales tools to ensure proper documentation, execution and accurate forecasting
Highly Preferred Requirements (for immediate consideration):
- 3-5 years of experience in sales functions – preferable sales for technology / SaaS products built for mid-market finance & accounting teams
- Existing Rolodex of mid-market Finance Leaders
- Strong pre-existing network of CFOs, VP’s of Finance, Controllers, Accounts Receivables teams, or other Finance Leaders
- BA/BS degree required
- 3 - 5 years of experience in sales functions - preferably Mid-Market Sales for technology / SaaS products
- Have previously carried a sales quota and met or exceeded targets
- Strong planning, writing, presentation and communication skills
- “Hunter” mindset with the ability to learn, adapt and improve constantly. You love the thrill of the chase. You are a “go-getter” and love to compete and win.
- An understanding of a startup environment and passion for sales and helping build a company from the ground floor.
- A strong track record of closing enterprise-level deals
- Interest in financial services products and a desire to create strategic relationships that help our customers succeed
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a product-centric mindset
- Very comfortable with technology.
Compensation & Benefits
We have all the usual benefits and perks you'd expect from a high tech company. In addition, we you can expect a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team. Other benefits include:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Stock options package
- Clear progression and promotion plan
- Top-notch health insurance
- Team lunches and snacks at office
- Team outings